The SAM platform provides access to strategic data to make informed decisions about the optimal utilization of all your tangible assets.
- Manage Visually understand what is in-use and what is surplus with detailed descriptions and photos. Ultimately have control, make better, smarter, informed decisions on managing and repurposing your most prized possessions in all economic environments.
- Repurpose Contribute to the circular economy by keeping assets out of landfills:
- Save money through internal transfers
- Create revenue leveraging our monthly consignment auctions
- Recycle properly
- Donate for tax purposes
- Powerful Analytics Gain critical insights via asset detail and location, valuations, asset documentation, service records, transaction audit trail, and financial reports, all in one place.
Understanding What is Surplus
The first step to managing and repurposing surplus assets is understanding what creates surplus and what is no longer being utilized. Surplus assets come from:
- Advancements in Technology
- Equipment Upgrades
- Shift in Business Strategy
- End of a Project
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Restructurings & Layoffs
Once identified, SAM centralizes your surplus assets into a secured location and provides you with complete visibility by location and with asset specifications and images. SAM eliminates the guesswork of what is surplus, where it is located and what it’s worth on the secondary market.Features
The circular economy is the idea of reducing the amount of waste in our landfills which has been providing negative effects on our planet such as waste and pollution. SAM contributes to the cause by repurposing and promoting surplus assets to be reutilized in a multitude of channels diverting them from landfills.
Repurposing options include internal transfers (saving money) consigning into one of our monthly auctions (generating revenue) conducting a stand alone auction, donating and recycling.