SAM was developed to implement complete control around surplus assets.
- Ensures surplus asset are repurposed into the secondary market and diverted from landfills.
- Understanding the secondary market value helps make informed decisions on when to repurpose an asset.
- By centralizing surplus, awareness is created — resulting in a continuous unforeseen revenue stream.
- Provides detailed reports for accountability on all surplus assets.
- A comprehensive Project Management Tool that brings clarity to complex, large scale disposition projects with multiple locations.
Identify Value Repurpose = Create Revenue - Save Money
Understanding What is Surplus
The first step to managing and monetizing surplus assets is understanding what creates and what is no longer be utilized. Surplus assets come from:
- Advancements in Technology
- Equipment Upgrades
- Shift in Business Strategy
- End of a Project
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Restructurings & Layoffs
Once identified, SAM centralizes your surplus assets into a secured location and provides you with complete visibility by location and with asset specifications and images. SAM eliminates the guesswork of what is surplus, where it is located and what it’s worth on the secondary market.Features
Transfer or Repurpose!
The circular economy is the idea of reducing the amount of waste in our landfills which has been providing negative effects on our planet such as waste and pollution. SAM contributes to the cause by repurposing and promoting surplus assets to be reutilized in a multitude of channels diverting them from landfills.
Our repurposing strategies include internal transfer, consignment auctions, stand-alone auctions, our marketplace, donations, professional scrapping, and more.