SAM is a comprehensive asset management & repurposing platform for in-use assets, general surplus, and facility closures.
- Manage Implement an accountable, secured company wide process. Visually understand what is in-use, what is surplus (descriptions and photos) and receive professional opinions of secondary market value on each asset. Ultimately have control, make better, smarter, informed decisions on managing and repurposing your prized possessions.
- Repurpose Have options: internally transfer (save money), resale (create revenue), recycle, or donate (divert from landfills)
- Reports View reports and audit trail to all asset transactions
- Project Management Tool Have accountability and structure to disposition projects
Understanding What is Surplus
The first step to managing and repurposing surplus assets is understanding what creates surplus and what is no longer being utilized. Surplus assets come from:
- Advancements in Technology
- Equipment Upgrades
- Shift in Business Strategy
- End of a Project
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Restructurings & Layoffs
Once identified, SAM centralizes your surplus assets into a secured location and provides you with complete visibility by location and with asset specifications and images. SAM eliminates the guesswork of what is surplus, where it is located and what it’s worth on the secondary market.Features
The circular economy is the idea of reducing the amount of waste in our landfills which has been providing negative effects on our planet such as waste and pollution. SAM contributes to the cause by repurposing and promoting surplus assets to be reutilized in a multitude of channels diverting them from landfills.
Repurposing options include internal transfers (saving money) consigning into one of our monthly auctions (generating revenue) conducting a stand alone auction, donating and recycling.