- AIM controls the flow of assets into Techfootin
- Bimonthly Online Auctions allows for a continual sales channel
- Assets are consigned from a variety of companies, both big and small
- Ability to sell assets from dozens of industries and hundreds of asset classes in the same event
- Advanced search, notifications and watch options to ensure buyers can easily find what they are looking to purchase
- Financial reports are directly entered into AIM for quick visibility and accountability
We connect your assets to the purchase-intent audience
Our in-house marketing team works directly with the project managers to create high interest in each sale and ensure that the competitive bidding environment is set. We use a dynamic marketing approach for each auction by checking ad metrics on a daily basis and can quickly adjust marketing strategies if needed. We connect your assets to our established database of active buyers and purchase-intent subscribers from various industries who are waiting for the next Techfootin auction.
Assets sold represent dozens of different industries and hundreds of asset classes.
Assets include Assembly Equipment, FF&E, Fabrication Equipment, Facility Support, Information Technology, Inventories, Industrial Manufacturing Equipment, Processing Equipment, Research & Development, Utilities, and Vehicles.